Salary: $50,000-110,000 +
Required education: Bachelors-Masters
Current CPA Certification in Public Accounting
Big 4 experience preferred
Job Descriptions – Predominant Functions
Exude high-level tax preparation skills, superior tax research and problem-solving abilities, broad software knowledge
Experience in reviewing financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts
Provide guidance on the tax implications of business investments and transactions
Mastery of current federal and state tax law, be able to review GAAP and OCBOA statements
Respond to inquiries from regulatory authorities
Research and manage complex tax planning and compliance
Devises, implements, and modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
Posses the ability to give unbiased and crystal clear financial suggestions to their clients
tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting
- Meeting with clients, working independently, and managing multiple priorities and deadlines
Skills and ExperienceThe most qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- Masters degree in Accountancy and/ or Taxation
- licensed CPAs with at least 5-10 years of experience.
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
Computer and Systems Skills
- Excel, Word, Peachtree, JDE/Windows, UltraxTax, RIA Checkpoint, Workpapers, Practice Management
Attention: CPA’s, Tax Manager’s, Tax Reviewers, Compliance Auditors, Junior Accountants, Senior Tax Accountants, we have open positions right now!
IFG currently works for four professional Public Accounting Firms across the Arizona Valley!